– Home, 29th of March, 2020
– Parque das Nações, 29th of March, 2020
– Home, 28th of March, 2020
– Parque das Nações, 22nd of March, 2020
– Home, 20th of March, 2020
– Moscavide, 20th of March, 2020
Don’t expect any masterpieces anytime soon, just shooting whatever catches my eye while I can, without much filtering… these were taken on what was probably the last long walk with my dog for a while, as Portugal is expected to enter the state of emergency and impose a country wide lock-down tonight.
– Moscavide, 17th of March, 2020
It seems like the last time I posted here was on a different lifetime… and yet it was just a week ago, how crazy is that?
I hope everyone’s staying safe at home these days, if your work allows it. In the midst of this Coronavirus pandemic, our routines are being completely shattered on a daily basis, and it can get pretty challenging to adjust so quickly.
Personally, I have to say staying home is the easiest thing for me to do… other introverts will probably relate, but it looks like we finally found an use for our “superpower”! 🙂 The toughest part is dealing with the uncertainty of it all and the constant worry with our elders.
Anyway, to keep my “photographic eye” in shape, I guess in the next coming weeks I will have to point my camera inwards, which will be a challenge in itself.
Stay safe everyone!
– Home, 16th of March, 2020
– Parque das Nações, 8th of March, 2020
– Panteão Nacional, 8th of March, 2020