– Belém, 16th of February, 2020
Yesterday I had the privilege of participating in a photo-walk organized by Fujifilm Portugal in the beautiful village of Monsaraz and also in Évora. It was a great day of fun with other Fujifilm nerds like myself, full of geek talk, good food and breathtaking landscapes… there was hardly any time to photograph, but somehow we managed to snap a few (hundred) shots! 😉
Surprisingly, the keeper rate was much higher than I thought, so I’m going to split this in a few posts to avoid crashing wordpress with too many photos. I used both the x100F and the X-pro3 with my jpg color recipes for each camera.
– Monsaraz, 15th of February, 2020
– Lisbon subway, 11th of February, 2020
– Belém, 9th of February, 2020
– Live @ Lounge, 6th of February, 2020