– Lisbon, 26th of September, 2021
– Parque das Nações, 22nd of August, 2021
Out on the streets again – part I
Exactly one year after my last photowalk, I finally went out on the streets again with some friends today just to take some photos and nerd out on all things photography. I can’t even begin to tell you how good it felt, that’s probably why I felt so attracted to bright colors this time around!
Here’s a bunch of snaps from this morning, more to come in the next days.
– Lisboa, 20th of June, 2021
– Cascais, 24th of April, 2021
– Parque das Nações, 13th of September, 2020
The color and the shape
– Parque das Nações, 27th of June, 2020
In the absence of people, I turn to shapes
– Parque das Nações, 29th of March, 2020
Comfort in geometry
– Belém, 26th of October, 2019
– Parque das Nações, 12th of October, 2019
– Lisbon, 24th of February, 2019