– Home, 22nd of May, 2023
Tag: black and white photography
– Alcochete, 30th of April, 2023
Sketches from Home
– Home, 14th of April, 2023
– Mafra/Ericeira, 12th of March, 2023
– Serafina, 5th of February, 2023
– Guincho, 9th of October, 2022
– Moscavide, 11th of September, 2022
About last Friday
– Parque da Bela Vista, 2nd of September, 2022
5 years after “retiring” from playing in bands, I was asked on a very short notice to replace my old band’s current guitarrist (who broke a leg) on a Festival tonight.
It was pretty surreal to be back in a rehearsal space with these guys after all these years, but the weirdest part is that it didn’t felt strange at all; after the initial shock of being back in that room, it was like if no time had passed since the last time we did this.
Hopefully, the same will be true tonight when we step into that stage together for the first time in a long time.
– Lisbon, 1st of September, 2022
The boatman’s call
– Tagus river, 21st of August, 2022