– Home, 4th of June, 2021
I have a feeling this will be the only kind of photos I will be able to take in the next few weeks. Just like the rest of Europe, Portugal is also dealing with a dramatic increase in Covid-19 infections and the government is toughening the containment measures. This weekend is the first with movement restrictions since lifting the lockdown a few months ago, but it probably won’t be long until we’re confined again… what a year, huh?
As a side note, I went with a cooler WB setting for these images to match the gloomier Autumn days.
– Home, 28th of October, 2020
– Parque do Monteiro-Mor, 24th of October, 2020
– Moscavide, 30th of August, 2020
– Banks of the Tagus river, 20th of June, 2020
– Home, 20th of March, 2020
– Home, 28th of January, 2020
Stepping out of my comfort zone with a wide lens and a short tele.
– Parque das Nações, 18th of January, 2020
Just posted a new article on vintage lenses: how I got into them, how to get started and my favorite ones. If you’re into that kinda stuff, you can read it here!