– Montejunto, 13th of June, 2021
Table for two
– Alvalade, 12th of September, 2020
Lisbon in August (in times of Covid-19)
A couple of mobile snaps on my way to work. I LOVE August in the city because of how empty it is, and this year that’s even more noticeable!
– Lisbon, 11th of August, 2020
The new normal – day 5
Don’t expect any masterpieces anytime soon, just shooting whatever catches my eye while I can, without much filtering… these were taken on what was probably the last long walk with my dog for a while, as Portugal is expected to enter the state of emergency and impose a country wide lock-down tonight.
– Moscavide, 17th of March, 2020
– Moscavide, 25th of November, 2018