– Home, 3rd of May, 2021
– Cascais, 24th of April, 2021
– Lagoa de Albufeira, 17th of April, 2021
We were finally able to leave our hometown for the first time in 4 months and went for a long 10 km stroll in downtown Lisbon. If there’s one positive thing that came out of this whole Covid nightmare, is learning to appreciate the simple pleasures in life again.
– Lisbon, 11th of April, 2021
– Moscavide, 8th of April, 2021
– Moscavide, 14th of March, 2021
– Home, 13th of March, 2021
– Home, 11th of March, 2021
I moved into a new house last December, which coincided with the tightening of the circulation restrictions in Lisbon and soon after a full lockdown in January. Even though I love this house, one of my only complaints was that it didn’t get any direct sunlight… until now! Just a few days ago I noticed that at the end of the afternoon the sunlight is finally hitting my windows, which put a big ol’ smile on my face! What a great metaphor for the situation we’re currently living, hopefully the Covid-19 vaccines will bring some light back into our lives as well.
– Home, 8th of March, 2021
– Parque das Nações/Moscavide, 28th of February, 2021