– Moscavide, 11th of September, 2022
– Parque da Bela Vista, 2nd of September, 2022
5 years after “retiring” from playing in bands, I was asked on a very short notice to replace my old band’s current guitarrist (who broke a leg) on a Festival tonight.
It was pretty surreal to be back in a rehearsal space with these guys after all these years, but the weirdest part is that it didn’t felt strange at all; after the initial shock of being back in that room, it was like if no time had passed since the last time we did this.
Hopefully, the same will be true tonight when we step into that stage together for the first time in a long time.
– Lisbon, 1st of September, 2022
– Tagus river, 21st of August, 2022
– Moscavide, 20th of August, 2022
– Cova do Vapor, 26th of July, 2022
The perks of working from home
– Home, 20th of May, 2022
By the always amazing Vera Marmelo.
– Barreiro, 22nd of January, 2022