– Moscavide, 14th of March, 2021
– Home, 11th of March, 2021
A glimmer of light
I moved into a new house last December, which coincided with the tightening of the circulation restrictions in Lisbon and soon after a full lockdown in January. Even though I love this house, one of my only complaints was that it didn’t get any direct sunlight… until now! Just a few days ago I noticed that at the end of the afternoon the sunlight is finally hitting my windows, which put a big ol’ smile on my face! What a great metaphor for the situation we’re currently living, hopefully the Covid-19 vaccines will bring some light back into our lives as well.
– Home, 8th of March, 2021
– Home, 21st of February, 2021
Just another day at the office
– Home, 27th of January, 2021
Confinement, day I-lost-count
– Home, 23rd of January, 2021
There are worst way to be confined
– Home, 17th of January, 2021
Can you tell boredom is settling in?
(trying out a new film simulation recipe, though)
– Home, 20th of November, 2020
– Moscavide, 14th of November, 2020
Not much else to photograph right now, so I’ll just use my favorite model.
– Home, 13th of November, 2020