– Moscavide, 17th of October, 2020
– Moscavide, 15th of October, 2020
– Home, 12th of October, 2020
– Moscavide, 10th of October, 2020
– Moscavide, 4th of October, 2020
A few shots from several different walks using Fuji X Weekly’s “Agfa Vista 100” recipe.
– Olivais / Ribeira D’Ilhas / Praia Azul, 3rd of October, 2020
– Moscavide, 2 to 5th of October, 2020
– Home, 29th of September, 2020
– Parque das Nações, 28th of September, 2020
Last week I finally managed to escape Lisbon for a few days on what can be considered my first (and only) real vacations of 2020! I took a small road trip to my favorite place in Portugal – the southwest coast – to enjoy the very last days of summer.
Since this was not a photographic trip at all, I wanted to travel as light as possible so I only took my x-pro3 and I borrowed the xf 18-55mm lens from a friend. I hadn’t used a zoom lens for at least a couple of years, but I have to say it felt very comfortable and liberating to have one single lens that covers several different focal lengths. It certainly allowed me to get some shots I wouldn’t have been able to, had I only taken a prime lens.
– Costa Alentejana, 21st to 25th of September, 2020